What are the benefits of going with a tile roof? Tile roofing is known for its durability beyond compare, energy cost savings, and protection like no other roofing material on the market today.
7 Benefits of Concrete or Clay Tile Roofs:
- Designed for Long-Term Performance – Concrete tile roofing provides the longest track record of performance compared to other roofing materials such as asphalt shingles. With today’s modern engineering design, concrete tiles provide a natural water shedding and ventilation feature. This feature allows tiles to be the primary roof covering in both warm and cold climates.
- Available in a Variety of Colors and Styles – Concrete and clay roof tile manufacturers can produce roof tiles to suit any architectural style, from authentic Spanish – Mediterranean to New England Colonial, historic, or contemporary. Roof tiles can be flat or round, look like wood shakes, or simulate centuries-old roofing materials. The possibilities with concrete roof tiles are virtually limitless.
- Maintain their Color – With the colors of roof tiles coming from natural sources such as the color and mixture of the clay used in clay tiles or from iron oxide pigments in concrete tiles, you know the color is extremely durable. With some clay roof tile manufacturers guaranteeing their tiles against fading for 50 years, you know tiles are almost impervious to color softening.
- Long Lasting Protection – The weight of tile is important because it provides steadfast protection without developing problems like other roofing materials. Today most homes are built strong enough to support the weight of a tile roof.
- Can Sustain High Winds – Due to tile roof’s resistance to severe weather, homeowners prefer concrete and clay tile. Tile roofing is one of a few select roofing systems proven to withstand sustained winds of 150 miles when installed correctly.
- Economical – With clay and concrete tile roofs having a lifespan of 50-100 years or more, tile roofs are one of the most cost-effective choices. Concrete and clay tile manufacturers offer warranties from 50 years to the life of the structure.
- Require Limited Maintenance – When concrete roof tiles are properly installed, they require minimal maintenance for the life of the roof. Should a section of the roof ever be damaged, only the affected clay or concrete tiles require replacement.
Now Installing Tile Roofing In Shorewood, Sheboygan, Oconomowoc, Milwaukee and Waukesha areas
Van De Hey Refined Roofing, LLC (VR Roofing) is a tile roofing company located in De Pere, WI. Contact us for any questions you might have on an upcoming tile roof project in Appleton, Green Bay, Shorewood, Sheboygan, Oconomowoc, Milwaukee and Waukesha, WI. We provide tile roofing and tile maintenance services; we are fully insured and bonded, asbestos certified, and we have a certified roofing license in both Wisconsin and Illinois. We also have a Fall and Spring Roof and Gutter Maintenance Program. Check out our current roofing projects. If you want to make an investment and a statement, call Van De Hey Refined Roofing now for expert installation of versatile and long-lasting concrete tile.